CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life's a Dance

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

3 comments:

Maridon Rappleye said...

That is way too funny! I may have to try one of those!

Lindsay said...

As I was trying to procrastinate my cleaning, I decided to take a peak at your blog in hopes that there were some cute farm pictures of Gabe. He loves it down there so much. I don't know if Megan told you but he's got Isabel hooked on you too. She asks me on a weekly basis if she can go see Grandma Tina. I think she just idolizes her big brother so much that she wants to do everything he does. Every morning when she wakes up she asks me if she gets to play with Gabe today. Whenever I say no she drops her head and in a sad voice says, Gabe at his moms today. Anyway, Marc and I really appreciate how much you do for Megan and Gabe, and how great you've been toward us as well. Have a great day! Oh by the way, your blog is cute and you have adorable kids and grandkids. You are more then welcome to enjoy the pictures of Gabe on our blog.

Anonymous said...

Feel good......